First Look: P&G’s 2019 Annual Report
P&G built sales, market share and profit margin momentum throughout fiscal 2019, finishing the year with the strongest organic sales growth in over a decade.
We continued our unparalleled track record of cash returned to shareowners, returning $12.5 billion of cash through a combination of share repurchases and dividends, increasing the dividend for the 63rd consecutive year, and paying a dividend for 129 consecutive years.
We continued to drive our focus on specific choices that win the hearts of shoppers—supported by a strong commitment to corporate citizenship, which is woven into the everyday rhythm of our business.
We could not have achieved this without the roughly 97,000 P&G employees around the world who keep these 5 simple strategies central to their everyday work:
- Focus on a portfolio of 10 categories comprised of daily-use products where performance drives brand choice.
- Extend P&G’s margin of competitive superiority in product, package, brand communication, retail execution, and value.
- Drive productivity improvements in cost and cash to fund these investments and improve profitability.
- Lead the constructive disruption of our industry across all areas of the value chain, to win in today’s dynamic world.
- Operate through a more focused, agile, accountable organization operating at the speed of the market.
To explore more of P&G’s 2019 Annual Report and experience the many stories that bring these results to life, visit www.pg.com/annualreport2019.