P&G’s 2020 Annual Report was released today. In fiscal 2020, all the employees of P&G demonstrated incredible creativity, agility and commitment to serving consumers, customers and communities every day. As previously announced, during the year we grew sales, earnings, and cash flow – meeting or exceeding our financial goals for the year. And we increased the dividend for the 64th consecutive year, paying a dividend for the 130th consecutive year.
As a company that’s 183 years old, we have a long history of supporting employees, consumers and communities in times of need. This year, P&G people stepped up to deliver on the immediate priorities guiding our actions and choices in the face of COVID-19:
- Protecting the health and well-being of P&G people
- Maximizing the availability of our products that help people and their families with their health, hygiene and cleaning needs, which have never been greater; and
- Supporting the communities, relief agencies and people on the front lines.
These priorities work hand-in-hand with P&G’s strategic choices, which are the foundation for strong balanced growth and value creation:
- Focusing and strengthening our portfolio in daily use categories where performance drives brand choice
- Establishing and extending the superiority of our brands across product, packaging, communication, retail execution and value
- Making productivity as integral to our culture as innovation;
- Leading constructive disruption across the value chain; and
- Improving the focus, agility and accountability of our organization
And importantly, we continued our focus on being a force for good and a force for growth in each area of our Citizenship work, all of which are built into how we do business at P&G every day: Community Impact, Diversity & Inclusion, Gender Equality, and Environmental Sustainability, all built on a foundation of Ethics & Corporate Responsibility.
To read P&G’s 2020 Annual Report and experience some of the stories that bring our results and our strategies to life, visit www.pg.com/annualreport2020.