Do you prioritize sleep in your day-to-day routine? Or do you find yourself, like so many, endlessly scrolling through your phone, tossing and turning, or waking up feeling groggy and tired? Sleep is essential to your health and wellness. The average healthy adult should sleep 7-8 hours a night, but sleep is deprioritized in favor of more caffeine. Long term effects of severe sleep deprivation can put people at risk for health issues such as weight gain, memory loss, irritability, anxiety, depression and more.
During National Sleep Awareness Month, ZzzQuil is on a mission to help people achieve Better Sleep in 1-2-Zzz. ZzzQuil believes that a good night’s sleep is key to a great morning and is here to help people achieve it, even as demands from day-to-day activities increase.
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the sleep tips you’ll get when you sign up for ZzzQuil’s Guide to Better Sleep in 1-2-Zzz:
- Set a timer 30 minutes before your goal bedtime. Take this time to wind down, turn off cell phones and TVs, and prepare your mind and body for bed.
- Stop drinking coffee after 2 p.m. Caffeine has been shown to interfere with circadian rhythms if consumed too close to bedtime. If you want to drink coffee or soft drinks with caffeine, drink them before 2 p.m.
- Try your favorite ZzzQuil product. ZzzQuil has a range of sleep products. All ZzzQuil sleep aids and supplements are non-habit forming and specifically formulated with clinically-proven ingredients by our team of dedicated scientists. Click here to learn more.
For those who want to improve the quality of their sleep but may have questions about taking a sleep aid or sleep supplement, ZzzQuil is busting myths surrounding sleep and the use of supplements, educating people on the importance of sleep, and talking to experts about how sleep can impact health. Some of these include, but are not limited to:
- What’s more important, sleep quantity or quality?
- Is more melatonin better for a restful night?
- Is a sleep aid habit forming?
To learn the surprising facts behind these sleep myths, visit ZzzQuil’s content hub.
Establishing healthy sleep habits is essential to your overall health. Promoting a healthy lifestyle goes hand-in-hand with ensuring you’re not only getting enough sleep, but also getting quality sleep.
ZzzQuil is here to help you on your journey to better sleep. Sign up for ZzzQuil’s Better Sleep in 1-2-Zzz to learn more about how you can optimize your sleep routine, plus get a $2 off coupon on your next ZzzQuil purchase.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not attended to diagnose, treat, or cure disease.