In 2020, we stepped up our efforts to be a force for good and a force for growth by doing our part to help people and communities overcome the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
While the pandemic remains, so does our commitment to step up and continue to help.
We’re answering the call to do even more, guided by three core principles:
- Protecting the health and well-being of P&G people;
- Serving consumers around the world who count on our brands and the benefits they provide;
- Supporting communities, relief agencies and people who are on the front lines of this global pandemic.
Taken together, they ensure P&G will be there for the employees, consumers and communities who have always been there for us.
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE TOP STORIES
PROTECTING P&G PEOPLE
We are helping P&G people work confidently – standing with and behind them – with a rigorous focus on health and safety through:
- Safety protocols and manufacturing of protective gear to keep them safe on site;
- Network and collaboration tool upgrades and training to ensure sufficiency and flexibility when they work remotely; and
- Enhanced benefits and wellness resources to help navigate the challenges of managing work and family.
We’re constantly finding new ways to deliver more of the products consumers depend on.
We’re improving everyday life with technology, delivering innovation solutions for Happy, Healthy, Hygienic Homes. We’re using our brands’ voices to share important safety, cleaning and hygiene messages with consumers.
The extraordinary events of 2020 have made it clear that brands and companies have a responsibility to society and the world around us. P&G is determined to Lead with Love and to make 2021 the year we all come together to do more and do better for communities, equality and our planet.
In 2020, we donated tens of millions of dollars in cash, product and in-kind support to individuals, families and communities, helping ensure that they have access to the everyday essentials many of us take for granted.
We believe that even the smallest acts of good can make the world a better place. Please join us and #LeadWithLove at www.pggoodeveryday.com.